Referees for Partnership Calls
EURAMET uses impartial external referees to help select the very best projects to be funded. We welcome registrations from new potential referees.
Associated documents for EURAMET referees when participating in evaluations
|Form 6c JRP Evaluation||416.85 KB|
|Form 6b: Payment to Referees||127.89 KB|
|Form 6a Referee Code of Conduct and Declaration||126.1 KB|
|Guide 6 Evaluating Partnership Proposals||241.92 KB|
Associated documents for EURAMET referees when registering
How to register
How to Register as a Referee
- First read Guide 8: Registering as a Referee for Partnership.
- Download and complete the Referees Datasheet
- Using the button in blue below, submit two documents:
- your completed Referees Datasheet and
- your CV (in English) including list of publications.
A unique submission ID number will be generated and emailed to you once you have successfully submitted your documents to us. - All documents are treated confidentially.
Note. Once you have registered you are eligible to participate in EURAMET events (e.g., review conference, mid-term reviews)